MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Mother's Day-Sunday

arklatex

Guest Guest

Thanks for breakfast Livin!

Baby chicks, don't ya just love em!!! The first time a friend and I hatched some we killed the first one with love. Didn't read far enough and as soon as it hatched we took it out of the incubator to help it dry off....well, you get the idea!

Hello everyone.

Yesterday dh and I started on renovations again. Got the wooden frame for our window sanded and varathaned..today it goes up. Didn't realize the wood was cedar! It's going to look smashing LOL.

Today, who knows but for now I'm enjoying the peace and quiet. Everyone in the house is sleeping. My family is very loud....opposite of me, so this is nice.

Enjoy.

Ds just got up and handed me his gift he made at school and the Mother's day card he made last night. Dh let him stay up till midnight! Night Owl's they are.

I'm in heaven right now...soooo cute.

happy mamas day!

i found out that i will be getting a raise in 4 weeks at work.

i love my mama and sisters and brother so much!! i was out all day and i did not have time to call nanny, but i did call my mama, and i talked to her for a bit. i think 11:00 is too late to phone my nanny.

i have to go to bed now. we rented a movie that has to be back. i work across the street from the video store, but fir some reason i can never seem to get movies back on time!

night all, sleep well!

Archived