MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Partly Cloudy Friday

logcabinmama

I'm online earlier than normal today. Maybe I won't be the thread killer I usually am.

It is beautiful today. This is probably the last day of blackberry winter so things will be warming up tomorrow. I really enjoy these cooler temps. I don't like it when we get to the upper 80's and low 90's.

Our kids finished school on Wednesday. Princess Sr. already has the summer calendar filled out. We have been told every day that she is available to spend the night already. She is quite a planner.

The veggies are starting to come in. Yummy!

Snow, it sounds like your family is getting into a better routine. That will be good for the kids. Glad your DH is doing so good.

I had to take DH to the Dr. He had his usual winter bronchitis a little late this year. Darn I wish he could quit smoking!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Good afternoon everyone. I was out the door early this morning. I took the neighbor to town and we went to a few yard sales. I found a few bargains. I was thrilled.

While I was in town, I picked up some more topsoil for the raised beds. I am hoping to have everything planted by this weekend. Then to just keep it all watered and alive.

Hi everyone.

Mommo, my dh was a hard core smoker. What I called it anyway. He chew nicorette (the gum) and has kicked the habit of smoking....has your dh ever considered trying something like this? I cannot stand the smell of cig smoke so I am soooo happy he is done with it. Some people just don't want to quit. Just a thought.

I'm stayyyyinnng home again today, it's been awhile! Tomorrow I am going out day and evening so I will be very relieved when tomorrow comes. Lots of stuff on my list. I also want to look at the Canners a little closer too.

Have a good weekend!

Archived