MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

House listing

CeeGee

Listed our house with a realtor yesterday. I think it will sell fast. At least most of the houses i shoot for the realtors sell before i get the photo taken, so here we go. At least we don't have to pay to replace the air since its fixed now. I have 3 weddings this month, 2 beach portraits, houses to shoot and the moving sale. It's really all exciting but takes a lot of energy.

Miki

Your best days are ahead!

Wow Snappie....that's a huge step....guess all systems are GO!

I think your right....houses are HOT HOT HOT these days!

I thought you already had a buyer....the one that would keep the doggies and the stray kitties???????

Did you make a killing at the yard sale?

I wish you the best Snappie!

Let us know what's happining okay?

deb

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bcq4dr9AXqlYY9DM

Good Morning Debbielee!

We have 2 prospective buyers but we just don't know enough about liability and contracts to do this ourselves. Our realtor is one of my brides I just photographed a wedding for 3 weeks ago.

We did a small yard sale and did ok. The first moving sale is the 25th and 26th. That will be a big one, then when we actually are ready to move out we'll have another one to get rid of what we kept and whats left in the attic.

I hope everything is going well for you. You're always happy and encouraging but I don't knmow anything about you. Anyway-God bless you

Snappie

Gosh Snappie....that's nice of you to say!

There's not much to tell about me.....I drop lot's of info down in the Canada forum....cuz Brigid asks lot's of questions and makes me talk.....

I'm a tall overweight unemployed 43 yr old married Christian lady with no kids (not by choice) and a cat.....How's that for glamorous? See...not very interesting! That's why i love to hear all about you guy's ....you all have such interesting lives.....And i can't wait to read the saga of the traveling Snappie family! How's that?

deb

------------------

[This message has been edited by debbielee (edited October 07, 2002).]

Hi Debbielee!

Now I feel like we're related. I'm a short, overweight, kind of unemployed, 45 year old married Christian lady with no kids (by choice). At least it was by choice my first marriage to an alcoholic. This time I would have liked children a few years ago but he had a vasectomy and we didn't want to reverse it. That's probably more than you wanted to know but that happens sometimes.

Miki

Pretty cool Snappie!!!!!!! (about being practically sistas....not the alcoholic/vasectomy thing)

I'm so happy for you that you no longer have to share your life with your first husband (it's hard living with an alcoholic...my dad was one)...and are blessed in finding your prince charming!

deb

------------------

Wow...I think I fit in here! I am average height, overweight, 37 year old Christian woman with no children (not by choice). Hmmm!!! I see a pattern here! ha! ha!

Hey Snapshot I hope you sell your house quickly!

I agree Debbielee, you are so nice and fun on this site! Happy day!

Okay guys how do I fit in here,

I am average height (tee hee) 5'3" barely, isn't that average, hmmmmm both of my teenagers are taller, so maybe not, 103lbs, not really underweight, 44 and separated, can I join, can I join, huh? please......

oh and obviously I have kids, by choice, would have liked many many more.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Your makin me blush Deb.....

Sure your IN......sista.......

What do ya think about Brigie.....she weighs What????????.....well i guess technically i weigh 103 lbs too....and THEN some! hahahaha

I vote we adopt her anyway......What do ya think guys?????

------------------