MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hi Y'all

Stephanie

Hi Karen,

thanks for the welcome! Yes, my boys are at a great age...I have to admit that I wish time would freeze for a while so that I could enjoy this stage to its fullest.

My boys have great imaginations and love to pull out dress up clothes....military, cowboys, etc....and off they go on a wild adventure.

Stephanie

Hi Karen,

I could have sworn I replied to this...but maybe it is lost in cyber space....

We adopted all four of our little fellows...still in the process of adopting the fourth actually.

We are abundantly blessed and you're right, they're at great ages...so much imagination...life is an adventure.

I just wish time would slow down a bit and stop racing by.

Stephanie

Hi Stephanie,

My kids are all grown up (2 sons 1 daughter). My sons are both in the Navy and DD just recently got married. Now she has her first son on the way (due in Nov). I love my DD to pieces, but certainly had more fun with my boys. I was a single mom for most of their lives and did the 'dad' things like Boy Scouts with them. I was even an assistant Scout Master and took the troop on hikes and to summer camp! We are still very close.

Have tons of fun with those little guys. They will be big guys soon enough, but somehow boys always seem to have that special connection with mom.

Archived