MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Well, I said it would take a Miracle...

Guest Guest

and it happened! We are all still in a bit of shock over this but, I really needed to tell you, a Miracle has occurred!

My brother went to the hospital last week and had a nuclear bone scan, so they could find out if the cancer had progressed. He was supposed to call back a couple of days later for the results but, he got home late from work, and didn't call. He then forgot to call for a week, and didn't call them until yesterday. The doctor said he didn't know quite what to say except that, they couldn't find a trace of cancer anywhere in his body! Now they want to do x-rays to be sure but, they don't think they're going to find anything. Scientifically, they can't explain it. He will still go in for hormone injections every 3 months for a while but, if they don't find anything on the x-rays, they don't need to do anything else. There is nothing there to treat.

I'm amazed, yet I'm not. I don't want to get into an area that may offend anyone but, for those that Believe in a Higher Power, we all know Who is responsible for this. grin.gif

I want to thank all of you who added my brother to your prayers, it means the world to me... Don't stop yet though! Can you imagine how great this world could be, if we all prayed for each other? I love you all...

Thank you,

Nana

• 4 weeks later...

I can't believe I missed this post for so long! ((((((((((Nana}}}}}}}}}}I am overjoyed for you and your family smile.gif So many prayers answered around here lately!

------------------

becca.jpg