MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hi Everyone! :)

twilap

My DH and I just got home from vacation. We went to California Adventure, Disneyland, Hearst Castle, and San Francisco. We had a wonderful time away.

I thought of all of you when I was on the trip. We drove through a lot of "farm" country. There were ranches everywhere. I tried to talk my hubby into getting a place with more land....but it didn't work! smile.gif I just enjoy being out in the country....I guess I will just have to try and make every inch of my place into "farm" land! smile.gif

Hope all is doing well here. I have to get caught up on all the posts. I haven't been around much since I started to work part-time and then the vacation!

Happy day!

Hello Deblyn! I must have joined while you where gone, but wanted to say welcome back! Hope you have fun reading everything that has been going on!

Have a great day!

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

I was wondering why i hadn't seen you hanging around the gym.....you must have gotten an awful lot of walking done at Disneyland so you must be skinny by now!

Glad you had a great vacation and really glad to see you back!

deb2

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bcq4dr9AXqlYY9DM

Hi Happy Girl: I may have seen you around a little before I got so busy, but I must not have formally welcomed you! Sorry about that! So, WELCOME!!!! smile.gif

I know I enjoy these people so much and learn something new almost everytime I get on this website!