MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Beb's recovery page

Hey Beb a special page just for you when you come back. I missed reading you this morning. I everything went well with your surgery.

Hi Do and snowy, Snowy just give me your address and I will be right over to bring those things downstairs for you.

Do, decide on you fish yet?

I worked after school yesterday, easy stuff, weeding pruning etc. Nice to get paid for it. I am working after school today as well, another fairly easy weeding and cleaning up for winter.

Job is going well, settling in nicely.

Beb, don't do to much to soon, I hope you have a good book to read while you recover.

Have a great day everyone.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Hope you are doing just great Beb and out of that bed. Hope you are feeling back to your normal self. Well if not today, soon. smile.gif

Ok, Brigie, you know where MN is, right? You get to someplace in MN and I will let you know just how to get to my house. wink.gif

DO, how is the fish hunting coming along?

Well, getting bed time now so must sign off now.

Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Beb, we are just waiting for you to get back here you know. smile.gif But, we want you to feel great, so don't over do it or don't do anything you shouldn't.

Brigie, sounds real good to me. I got the jars all washed up yesterday then started on other things. Lables are all made so have to get them put on the jars then down they go. smile.gif

This morning I go in town to the nursing home to help out with chapel. So, the jars will not get down until this afternoon or evening. smile.gif

Do, what have you decided to do about fish?

Hope everyone has a great day.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Hi guys!

Got home from the hospital late last night (wed).

I had complications......My gallbladder was chuck full of nothing but large stones.The doctor said he stopped counting at 50. The whole gallbladder completely infected.

And there were stones in the ducts.

Could possibly still be some in other ducts to liver or pancreas.....But i'm praying there isn't....they tried doing ultrasound to see but it was too painful.

The doc was shocked because i showed no signs of the infection and i was in very little pain......he said he didn't understand it......it's like someone walking around with broken bones and not feeling the pain......

So i'm glad i'm home...i still have a drain....(yucky) don't know for how long.

I'm pooped so im outahere.....just wanted to tell you the latest. And i'll come back with updates when i get em.....gotta lay low for a while......

So thanks for your concern and prayers.....I soooooo appreciate them all so very much.

Love,

BEB

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bcUHRh9AutwpY9DM

Good morning all,

It sure is nice to see you post again, Beb. smile.gif Just take it easy and only do what you have to do. From the sounds of it, you need to take a while to recover.

Sure was more to it then you thought it would be from the sounds of it. Sometimes we handle more pain then we realize. Just happy that you are ok and on your way to recovery. smile.gif

Just know that I am praying for you. \0/

((((((Beb))))))

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Hi all, Beb glad your back, sounds like you have a high threshold for pain. What's next, after you recover from this? Will they try and do another ultrasound? Sorry you have a drain, sigh, Snowie and I will be over to take care of you. TV, books and tea in bed. Pillows are fluffed, your favorite comfortor, there...... now just rest and get better.

Snowie glad your keeping busy

Do where are you?

Work is good, children, well the usual trials and tribulations of having a 17 and 14 year old. Especially a 17 year old girl who thinks she is all grown up now. sigh....

Have a great day.

grin.gif

Hey Beb, what about the house?????????

------------------

brigid.gif

Guess I've been AOL long enough. I got new fish, 2 orange and black mollies, a male and female swordtail and 2 red tailed sharks. Lost one of the sharks already. Dumb fish got himself stuck in the filter intake. Talk about dumb fish the male swardtail is chaseing the mollies. Guess the color has him confused. LOL Well got to go and have lunch with DH. You take care Deb. slow and easy for a few. do(di)

------------------

diinmi.jpg

Beb, just give us directions to your home and we will be there. smile.gif

Hope you are feeling much better and hope you will be able to be back on line soon. smile.gif

Birgie, don't work to hard now. All those kids to watch, we don't want you to start acting like a teenager again, or do we. smile.gif

Do, Sorry about your new shark. They are so shy they do a lot of things just to hide don't they. They go into shock so easily too. Did you notice the way they change colors?

Good luck with these new fish. smile.gif

Take care all and talk to ya later. smile.gif

I gotta get busy on Christmas ornaments for the exchange. If you want to join in the fun, just see the post in the Sewing Room. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Hey Do, welcome back, we missed you. Just curious how big is your tank? When my kids were little we got a 10 gallon, lots of fish, I worried about them constantly. It was a lot of work keeping it clean, etc.

We then went to an assortment of pets, one year, we had 4 lizards in the old aquarium. They were fun, except sometimes they escaped and the cats would chase them down the hallway. Never caught them.

Snowie, thanks for helping with Beb, with our care she will be up and running a 10k in no time.

I act more like about a 10 year old snow.... same sense of humor...

Well my son and I are off to the big city this morning, looking at pawn shops and second hand shop for electric guitars. It's about an hour drive each way, have to be back in time for his guitar lesson.

Beb, please feel better soon,,,we miss you...

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Good morning everyone. Hope you are feeling better today Beb. Do wish I lived closer so I could really come and visit with you.

Brigie, hope things went well yesterday and you found what you were looking for. smile.gif

Do, hope you haven't lost any more fish. Some of them sure can be touchie.

When we lived in CA. we had 3 tanks, 2 were 10 gal. and the other one was a 20 or 30 gal. Man, it was a long time ago and I am not sure right now just what it was. It was BIG though, this I remember. smile.gif So, we did have a lot of fish too. smile.gif

Well, it got way down in temp last night, looks like right next to a frost, about 34 degrees on our thermometer. Sure happy I brought those house plants in yesterday. smile.gif

Hope you all have a great day. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Hi guys, boy sure is a lot of activity down here in the Canadian site.

Beb, hope your resting like we told you to?

Snowie, we bought a second hand electric guitar downtown yesterday, $185. It was apparently quite a steal. The parts alone are worth close to 1,000.00. My son is going to use the parts to build his own guitar in school. It was his early birthday present from me.

Holy Crow snowie, close to a frost already, yikes, that's to scary. Do you always get a frost this early? How are your temps in the day?

My son is going in to do volunteer work for a pet adoption agency today, part of his work project at school. then house cleaning. sigh

Hope to hear from you soon Beb, let us have one line to know your okay.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Holy Cow......look at all the traffic in Canada!

I just poppin on to say Hi....Thanks All so very much for you prayers and Concern.

You all mean soo very much to me!

I'm feeling much better ....got my drain out....cutting way back on my meds....just really pooped....so i sleep alot.

Thanks all for askin about me.....i really appreciate it very much!

Hope you all are well too.

Night now.....

Love and Hugs,

Me

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bcUHRh9AutwpY9DM

Hey Deb did you have your gall ballader taken out??? MOm wanted to know? do

She had hers taken out years ago and had problems with tomatoes and pork. Made her sick . Can you believe it???????? Since her colon surgergy she can eat those again?? do

------------------

diinmi.jpg

Morning everyone.

Sure is nice to see you post Beb. I hope you are feeling much better than you did yesterday.

Had to put the shades on to cover the dark shadows. I didn't sleep well at all last night.

Brigie, sounds like you really got a deal on that guiter. smile.gif I am sure your son will get a lot of use out of it, once he gets it all put together. smile.gif

Do, how are your fish doing?

Hi there Ed, Dee and Lois, can hardley wait to see what Brigie comes up with for names for you. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Hi Beb, welcome back, glad you got the yucky drain out. You sure generated a lot of traffic in Canada. It sounds like you are taking our advice and resting lots.

Here's a good one for you, tried to fix the bumping noise in my washing machine yesterday and broke it even more,now it doesn't work at all. The machine filled washed and then stopped, my son and I had to take clothes out, wring them and then drain the machine by hand. I think I shouldn't have taken out those tiny little screws, sigh,......

Daughter had her car broken into, sigh.....

Toilet plugged sigh.........

Just another day,

Oh well today has to be better.

Got a big stew, cooking in the crock pot, must go wake up children.

Have a great day.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Hi ya Snowie, you and I must have been typing at exactly the same time. As I posted yours beat me in. I was wondering where you were.

Nicknames, did you say nick names. hmmmm.

Ed, Dee and Lois will have to give it some thought. Do, Beb and snowie came out of typos.

Sorry you didn't sleep well Snow, how come? To much on your mind?

I hope you manage to rest today.

Have a great one.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Hi all, Well still have 5 fish. I think my tank is only 5 gallons so can't put too many fish in it. They are doing well. Male swordtail is still confused. It's cooling down here finally. Feels more like September now then August. Had to start a fire in the wood stove at the cabin for mom though. Shes doesb't do cold very well. Hope you're doing better Deb. Love ya di

------------------

diinmi.jpg

Hey Beb, Hope your feeling better, must still be tired and sleeping lots, that's good. Let us know how you are.

Hey Do, how are you? We have a lot of rain right now. You need to name your fish. How about naming them after all of the people on Ms. Survival, just don't tell me that you named the ungliest one after me.

Hi snow, hope your doing okay.

Picked up another job yesterday, cleaning new houses after the contractors leave. $12.00 an hour, nights and weekends, I'll see how it works out.

Have a great day.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Good morning everyone.

Sorry about not getting here at all yesterday. We had to leave early in the morning and didn't get back until late last night.

I had a very good nights sleep Monday night. smile.gif Sure felt good to get more than 3 or 4 hours of sleep. Slept good last night too, but not as well as the night before. Otherwise, I am doing ok. smile.gif

Beb, hope you are doing much better and hope you will be able to post again soon. smile.gif

Brigie, good luck on the new jobs. Sounds like you have a great job coming up. I know it is hard work cleaning those homes, but you can make some good money doing them. Of course, you will get in several hours, depends on what kind of mess the workers leave, could be more. wink.gif

If I were younger and lived some place where they were doing a lot of building, I think that would be a great job. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Thanks for the good wishes on the job Snowie.

I hope it will work out well, get me through the winter with a few extra dollars.

My washing machine is on the way out, so I have to buy a new one in the next couple of months.

Glad your sleeping a little better. Keep real busy in during the day and get real tired. Hot bath, warm milk, good thoughts and a good book. There those are my words of advice. That's what my mom would tell me.

Hey Beb, write soon, beginning to worry about you.

Hi ho, busy Do, how's your neck? If the rain comes at least you will be able to rest, unless your like me and find something else to do inside.

Have a great day

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif