MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Beb's recovery page

Hi Brigie,Snow,Dee,Di(do),Lois,Ed & Peg, Becca,

You guys are all so Sweet! I can't thank you all enough for caring and worring.....worry-ing......about me! Big Huggies to you ALL!

I'm really so much better....got a post op check up tomorrow......hard to believe it's already over a week gone by....

Snow, Way big Smoochie for you!

Thanks so much for all your posts! And Thank you and Brigie for all the great care and flowers....It sure helped to know you guys were pulling for me!

Do.....tell Mom....yup got the gallbladder out. And good luck with your new fishies!

I'm with Snow ~ Brigie....that cleaning job sounds great....i'll do it with ya!

Sorry about your washing machine/Katies car. Good deal on the guitar.

Thanks Dee, Becca and ED and Peg too!!

You are all so wonderful!!!!

I Love you all!!

Beb(deb)

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bcq4dr9AXqlYY9DM

Good morning everyone. smile.gif

Today we have clouds and looks like we might get a little rain. It rained and was a little noisy last night, but didn't last long.

Beb, I am sure you will come out with a bill of clean health after seeing the dr. today. smile.gif Now, hope you are feeling much better and hope you will be back to posting more. smile.gif

Hope you have thought about that cleaning job, Brigie. smile.gif Really sounds like a nice money making job. smile.gif

Do, how are the fish doing?

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Hi Yall,

The Doctor kicked me out of his office and said "don't come back for a month"......So that means i'm just fine!!!

The house....well...it looks like it just has to pass a fire and a bank inspection and the new owners close the deal.....as for us..haven't any idea what they have in mind.....so that's the latest.

How are you all doing???????

xxoo

beb

------------------

Great Beb, I knew the dr would say you were doing just great. smile.gifgrin.gif So happy for you.

If the new owners don't say anything to you, you would sure think they will let you stay there. They should give you at least 30 days notice if they want you out. If you get to stay, they should have you sign a lease of some kind. At least I would think they would. This would be for your protection as well as theirs.

Keep us informed.

Don't do to much and make yourself hurt now Beb.

Brigie, how are things going now?

Do, how are the fish doing?

Looks like we could have a nice day today, not hot, but not real cold either. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Hey Beb, snowie and do,

welcome back Beb, glad you got a clean bill of health. What are your limits right now? What can and can't you do?

Fingers crossed on what the new owners are going to do.

We are going to have a beautiful day today, lots of sun for the weekend.

Have a great day everyone

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Hi Snowie,Brigie and Do.....and everybody else!!

Thanks again guys!!!

About the house...i know if we get to stay...it will cost us....big time.....and your right about a lease Snow....but a lease can also trap us here ...if we find a better place...we're sunk.....soooooooo we wait a little while longer....and step up our efforts to find a house/condo or apt...now that i'm feeling better.

No real limits Brigie....just maybe heavy lifting for a while....

****bebbie is whispering*****...I lied and told my hubby the doctor said no sex or vacuming for a month......

hahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaahaaaaahaaaaahaha

((((ain't i a stinker)))))))))

PS....Brigie.....time to start a new topic....we must move on.........

Beb

------------------

Morning everyone.

I'll let Birgie start the new topic.

Glad you are doing so much better Beb. smile.gif Well, now, if the dr. said to take it easy for a while, you did ok telling your DH this. wink.gif No one knows just what you are up to doing except you.

You are right too about the lease Beb, it can tie you down. We have two renters and they have a lease where there is just a 30 day notice on either side. If we want them out, we give them 30 days and if they are leaving, they give us 30 days. At this time, we aren't worried about them leaving though.

We were renting Old Pine's parents trailer house out and then they bought it, so they are just renting the land where it is. That is the same with the other renters. We had bought a trailer for one of our kids and they only lived there a short time so we rented it out and then the renters bought it. Anyway the lease we have for both of them is the same, just a 30 day notice is all it takes.

I do hope you can find a different place to live if that is what you want, Beb. smile.gif

Brigie, hope things are going well with you and your jobs.

Do, we are all waiting to hear more about your fish.

It is cool here today, about 44 degrees outside and 68 inside. No more shorts and tank tops I guess. frown.gif Of course I knew it was coming sooner or later. The sun is shining so it will warm up a bit. Last night the weatherman said there could be a chance for snow in the very north part of MN and in Canada. So guess I should be thankful it isn't this far south yet. smile.gif

Well, everyone have a great day and be good. wink.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif