MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Furry feet vs. Hairy feet

Wow.....Between Your hubby Spot and Brigies Brother....you guy's are going through hell!!

You both need a miracle....and that's just what i'm praying for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do hope you can still enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow Brigie!

Spot,

I read your post to MM and got a clue....pretty cool.....i hope you someday soon get to see her beloved mountain home...it sounds like a place of real peace....just what you need!

Major big Hugs to you ladies!

xoox

me

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bcq4dr9AXqlYY9DM

Hi all, oh Spot so sorry about your hubby. What else do they say about his heart attack?

Has the heart been damaged? My ex had a small part of his heart die. He is fine now.

Hey Beb, my brother called last night he is coming for thanksgiving after all. He just can't stand the thought of missing anything.

So we will eat and laught and talk and have a great day, forget about all until tomorrow.

It was so so so veryy cold yesterday morning. There was ice on bottom of my work boots, my poor little fingers were freezing. Warmed up after a few hours. I put in 6 hours. Today I rest,

Hope you all have a great day.

Hey to you snowie, wherever you are.

Sisters spot? too cool.

smile.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Gosh Brigie......i'm glad you can all be together.....i'm thinking it's gonna be a very Special Thanksgiving for all of you!

I hope you have a Wonderful Day!!

Do you get tomorrow off seein it's the official Thanksgiving? Sure do Hope so!

Oh my Poooooor Brigie......don't be outside freezzin your little tootsies.....i hope your outside jobs come to an end soon.....i know ....you need the money....but man.....icicles on your hooters....not a good thing!

Hope your reaaaaaal full .....eat some pie for me will ya?!!

beb

Hey Beb, icicles on my HOOTERS, Canada we use hooters for a different body part which one did you mean? My hooters are not big enough to hand icicles off. rotfl.gif

Soo very full after yesterday, here was the menu, fresh salmon on the bbq, huge ham, cheesy potatoes (no calories there, sour cream, cheese etc.) smashed potates, assorted vegies with almonds, mashed sweet potates (with orance juice yum) huge salad, gravy, buns, pumpkin and apple pie for desert with vanilla ice cream or whip cream. I opted out of desert and had coffee with a huge dollop of whip cream. We had a nice long walk after. We eat our meal in the middle of the afternoon, much better than late evening. Beautiful sunny warm day.

My brother was in a bit of pain, but we managed to have a good time. Brought food home for Katie, she had to work, she stuffed herself silly last night at 11.

The schools are off today, but I am working, only for a couple of hours in the afternoon, maybe I can kick my friend around a bit and get her out walking with me.

Cold here at night, frost again. wavey.gif

See ya tomorrow,

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

You crack me up Brigie....don't know why i put that in.....your right though...same body part!

Oh Maaaaaan did that dinner sound heavenly or what!!!!! Drooooooooooooooole for sure!!

Figures ......you passed on the pies....what's wrong with you girl? ANd a walk.......noooooooooooo.....sleep....keep it all trapped in there as long as you can!

Glad it was a nice time....and you were ALL there together....(well except for Katie)

Are you gonna do it all again in November or is that when you celebrate Christmas?

Let us know when the results are in.....

Hi ya Snow,

Have a blast with the kids....don't let them poop you and Old Pine out too much!!! I know you'll enjoy every minute you spend with them!

Well.....it was a good try.....you'll finish it by Christmas i bet!

Have a great day Everybody!!

xoxoxo

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bcq4dr9AXqlYY9DM

Good morning everyone. smile.gif

Brigie, glad your brother was able to be with you. Please keep us informed about him. Will keep him in my prayers.

Spit, am praying for your DH too. Hope things go well for you both.

We picked up 2 of our grandsons on Friday evening so they will be here until next Saturday. The older one doesn't have school this week so we were able to do this. smile.gif

Anniversary party went well. NO, I didn't get the album finished the way I wanted it done, so will keep adding as I get more information to put into it. smile.gif They were very happy with it though. smile.gif

Need to get back to the boys for a while. Everyone have a great day now. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Funny Beb, celebrate christmas in Novemeber, what do you think we are backward here in canada?

We do not celebrate the American thanksgiving but will hear all about my sister's celebration, she is living in atlanta.

Hooters, ha ha ha ha haha thump

Glad you have your grandkids around again Snowie, have a great time with them.

Hey Do where are you?

Hey spot, you still smartin from the finger flicking I gave you? ha ha ha

will keep you all posted on news about my brother may have some today.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Hi everyone. Well had a hektic weekend but the guys didn't get any squirrls. frown.gif But Dad's still trying. LOL Boy they saw about 50 ducks on our little pond on the farm. And none of them had bought a duck permit. Guess Dad is going to take my neice and nephew small game hunting in 2 weeks and they have duck permits. So maybe I'll get some yet for the freezer. Hope the ducks hang around long enough. My prayers are still coming at ya. di

------------------

diinmi.jpg