MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Top three post-makers...

Guest Guest

**Cat brings in the teacart filled with goodies... blueberry muffins, creamy cheesecakes, warm, fudgy brownies, and a huge bowl of hot-out-of-the-oven chocolate chip cookies.**

Congratulations!

debbielee has 574 posts.

Snowmom has 562 posts.

And ed brings up the rear with 333 posts.

(Can we catch them???) grin.gif

------------------

cat.jpg

At the rate I'm going, not likely LOL smile.gif Congrats to our chattiest members! WTG grin.gif

Becca takes a brownie and sits down with her cappuccino and enters heaven on Earth LOL. (I'm off sugar so all my goodies are virtual unless they have Splenda in them.)

------------------

becca.jpg

Congratulations to our chatty members who keep things going. You are all so appreciated......and no, don't you dare stop posting debbielee.........I look forward to your friendly postings.

Wow, Beb, you are doing GREAT. smile.gif The rate you are going, you will be way ahead of me in no time, not just a dozen posts. smile.gif

I had no idea we were in the lead for posting, did you Beb? smile.gif

MM, from the looks of it, you have a lot of work to catch up with me.

I'll take some cheesecake, and muffins, and brownies, as well as the cookies, just as long as there is no sugar, flour etc in them. smile.gifwink.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Poor Ed, maybe someone should give him typeing leasons. Or me too. Wonder where I am in the standings. All those weekends at the cabin sure cut down my post time. di

------------------

diinmi.jpg

WOW, we do have some chatty members! Whew! No way could I do it even though I am chatty! Hey here's a few idea's for typing fast! Go to a chat room and try to keep up! You wouldn't believe how my typing skills improved! shocked.gif

Congradulations all you Chatty Ones!

Love,

------------------

suzzee3.jpg