MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

ear infection

mistylady

The last time I took my dd for an ear infection, it was 3pm on a Friday, and she had awakened from a nap with a temp of 103 - after having had a cold for a few days.

The doctor looked in her ear, said it was infected BUT: most ear infections are VIRAL and will clear on their own. He gave me an Rx for amoxicillin, but said to only fill it if she got worse, or wasn't any better by Monday.

She was much better by Sunday morning and continued to improve.

Coloidal Silver has helped my niece, just 2 or 3 drops in her ear 2 or 3 times a day. Worked for her in a day or 2.

Hers generally started from sinus problems. That was helped by putting CS into saline nasal spray and using several times a day.

Get one of the saline sprays from your pharmacy, dump out about a third of the solution and fill with CS.

i use a tincture mix, it has a crushed garlic clove, mullien leaves, passion flower leaves, and vodka. i have cronic ear infections something went on when i had tonsilitis for a couple years and even after they are out i still have the ear infections occasionally. works for me.really helps with the pain too, and keeps it from swelling shut. put about 3 drops in 2-3 times a day.

Archived