MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

why, why, why....

mistylady

I wonder myself why that happens. Sounds like your kitchen came out nice. What things do you plan to add decoration-wise? Oh, and yes, obviously I am a newbie... *blush*

Misty, that probably falls into the same category as "why does a juice glass of liquid spread across the entire kitchen floor when spilled?" and the answer is "because Mr. Murphy likes to irritate us with his stupid LAW!", lol! 0568.gif

Hi again, Rheya! Just welcomed you in another post. 0167.gif

My problem is not only will I have to run somewhere in those paint clothes, but I will run into almost everyone I went to highschool or college with. They of course, will look like they just walked off a runway somewhere. If the green starts to drive you crazy, you could do a sponge technique over it with a glaze to tone it down.

I'm glad I'm not alone in the wierd world of "why in the word did that happen"? LOL Also - one egg dropped covers more than four squares of floor tile! Sticky nasty mess!

Rheya, I'm still debating whether to go with chickens or apples. I like them both. I bought a set of canisters that are dark green for the kitchen really cheap and they're pretty. So I need things that have green. No little green aliens though! LOL

Archived