MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Cleaning frenzy

mistylady

I just found out that relatives are headed up here (dh's mom and grandma). House is a mess, packed stuff all over, yard looks like a jungle and these are super clean relatives! Never a dust speck or grass blade too long! Oh no!!!!! So I will be gone for a few days most likley (unless they change schedules) so I can panic clean and arrange.

Got to get this place picked up and the boxes moved to the other place. This place isn't filthy but with packing and moving and working onthe farm I just haven't kept it as clean as I should have. If I move the shelves I won't have to dust them! Yeah, that's it! They'll get wind dusted! Drive fast and they'll be really clean! Hope it doesn't rain when I move them.

And I want the farm halfway decent. They're out there checking the propane lines right now. Keep your fingers crossed!

Better go clean but wanted to tell everyone I would be offline for a few days. Take care everyone!

Thank you everyone! I'm about done! I waxed over some dirt but it adds character! LOL I'm going to call them today and tell them not expect perfection!

Appointments? Now that would be nice! Friends are always welcome since I can just turn the kids loose on them and tidy up while they are fighting them off!

Archived