MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Gorgeous Wednesday

mommafitz

Good morning All! It's going to be nice here today too, in the mid 50s. I have to go to the grocery store this morning to get a few more things for our feast. DH was supposed to bring home a turkey from work yesterday but forgot and then a co-worker was going to bring it but he forgot. It was from the main office which is over an hour away so I have to go buy and thaw a turkey quickly today. We can get the other one and have it on New Year's day or something

Happy Wednesday.

We have a couple last minute things to get for the Holiday as well. We'll be leaving in a few hours. It's ABSOLUTELY gorgeous here as well. Supposed to be in the 70's again, today and tomorrow. Where's Winter???

Have a good day everyone!

We are between storms. It is semi sunny and my spirits are lifted. Our Albertsons dropped prices on fresh cranberries. Down to 1.39 so I will be making cranberry jam in a few minutes. I bought 5 bags. I have my pie done. Only DH and myself so I only made one pie. I have a small turkey thawing. Have a great day before Thanksgiving. I can see everyone prepping like crazy.

Quote:
I do not have the recipe! Last time I saw it was shortly before your wedding, stuck on the front of mom's fridge! I'm sure you could find a similar recipe...It's a no-bake cheesecake. It has lemon juice in it.
~Jo

maybe she ment that carmen has it? half the time she cant grasp the right name when talking to us anyways. lol i am "jocadasteph" lol

Archived