MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

computer problems

mistylady

Well, the hardrive failed on the computer so this is a new one and it does not like me. I can't get anything to work. Even this screen is hanging off the edge of the screen and I can't see the "x" to close it. Mega problems but nothing serious and probaly something I can figure out if I get a bit of peace and quiet. It evens scrolls wrong.

So I may be in and out for a bit until it gets working correctly. Anyone that has any tips please let me know. It is Windows XP. I can't get rid of the CLovernet tool bar on the top of the screen, the type is too big and it is filling the page plus some! ARGH!!!!

Screen too big, check properties on desktop, that is with nothing open, right click on a blank area of desktop, choose properties, choose settings and where it has screen resolution, change it down to 800 x 600.

For internet type being too big. Open internet. look for view at the top of the page, (you might need to select tools at the right of the page then choose menu bar to find it), choose text size and choose something that you can read easily.

Hope this helps!

Sue

Archived