MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Last Friday in Jan

MommyofSeven

Already! How did that happen?

Today I am working on the kitchen. Need to do laundry but also need to go shopping, so laundry will have to wait, but we are getting snow again tomorrow so I'm frustrated.

Also mad cause the kids' ride to school did not show up. We don't have a bus in town anymore, but we still have tons of snow on the ground and there aren't sidewalks most of the way to the school so they are walking on the road through snow and ice if they walk-plus by the time she doesn't show up it's too late for them to walk. Add to that, sometimes, at the time they have to leave to walk, the wind chill is below zero. DS also has to carry a 25 lb instrument to and from. But we have no other choice, they will start walking on MOnday. They can't miss any more school. It's already been a frustrating day. I will be sooooooooo glad when we get our cars up and running.

I'm working on my Sam's Club list for our IRS refund. I'm spending $1,000 at Sam's, $1,000 at Sav-A-Lot and hopefully $1,000 at Walmart. I want us to have a year of non perishables on hand. That won't include meat at all, cept maybe some spam, but at the very least it will free up grocery funds so I can stock up on meat when it's on sale. I will also need to buy more shelves LOL.

Mo7

Archived