MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Can't get into chat

Mother

It won't let me into Chat.....help...Good thing we have the Shout Box or I would really start to have withdrawals bounce

When I think back, I couldn't use the script link at the top to get into it before, only the chat that was on the bar across from my name at the top.

Anyone know what to do to fix this. I tried refreshing before I clicked on chat, I tried opening it in a new window and just letting it go for a half hour, nothing. It say's it's loaded okay but then goes to 36% and then stays there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Hugs

Just changed some settings. There is a link on the forum bar now as well. Let me know.

MM, thanks for the work you've done. Unfortunately can't get in that way either. It's been at 36% for over a half hour. I've deleted cookies, cleaned up computer, refreshed, and whatever else I could think of doing. I'm on an older lap top (2002 HP) and it does have some issues but I can get into other chats in other sites??? Got any other suggestions?

((( )))

My laptop died and I'm back on the old HP desk top and I CAN get into CHAT YAHOO! banana Course, no one was there but stilllllll...... thanks For all the work you are doing on here! This new home is wonderful.

(((((((( ))))))))

Hi Mother! I'm still trying to figure out why you're having problems. I'm guessing it's a browser issue, but I'm sort of clueless. Really, REALLy glad you made it in using your laptop.

Hugs!

Archived