MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I've Quit Lurking!

Guest Guest

I've been reading and enjoying Mrs S from the sidelines for awhile and have been convinced to join the fun. My husband and I live on a farm in central IA. We have a daughter, 19, and a son, 25. I enjoy working in the yard, scrapbooking, and have

all sorts of projects started that 'someday' I hope to finish. Good morning, everyone!

Hi Mary and welcome to one of the nicest groups on the net. So glad you decided to join us and stop lurking. wink.gif Sit here on the swing and enjoy a cup of coffee or orange juice and have a sweet roll just out of the oven. Others will be here soon to greet you.

I'm in Iowa too, maybe we're neighbors! grin.gif

------------------

dee.jpg

So glad you joined us! This forum is a lot of fun! I have learned a lot and have really enjoyed getting to know the people here. I look forward to getting to know you, too! Welcome! jump.gif

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

Welcome Mary. That is my mother's name. She always felt bad because she felt it had a bad meaning.

When God allows us to have our daughter we plan to name her Nasha Marie. It means Miracle of God, born out of bitterness. She will be our miracle baby. Marie is a form of mary and I like that.

Nice to meet you Mary and so glad you joined in and came out of the shadows.

Hill

Mary, Mary, quite contrary,

Where does your surfing take you?

To Mrs Survival where friends await,

Ready to join in the fun!!

grin.gif

How's that for very little thought??? LOL!

Welcome, Mary, I'm glad you posted! Just jump right in, and if you have any questions, contact me at:

bagunsa@usa.net

Come sit on the Porch swing and I'll get you some hot cocoa and cheesecake...

smile.gif

------------------

cat.jpg