MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hello everyone.........

Guest Guest

My wife has been reading to me the messages from here for some time now.

She saw where there was moderators wanted and one was needed in the woodstove section and she asked me if I would help out there since I have been cooking for over 30 years. Then she told me I would have to get my own name. Isn't that like a woman?

I am married to Hillbillee, I am a bit quieter than her though. She likes to talk a lot, bet you can tell. (wink)

I love the outdoors, and most that it has to offer. I love our life on our homestead. I enjoy fishing, family and my life long hobby is R.C. boats and planes. I love to have fun and make people laugh because life is way to serious and we need to mix it with laughter to make it easier to take. I asked God to give me a good woman who I could enjoy life with, little did I know I would meet someone who is as wild and crazy as Hillbillee. Life is too lonely and hard to not share it with a good, Godly woman that can laugh with you in good times and bad and cry with you when you are hurting.

It is so nice to meet you all.

Job 38 & 39

How can anyone look around at the earth and creation and not believe in God?

Rodger

[This message has been edited by Hillbilly (edited November 03, 2002).]

Oh, my! A man who COOKS??? eek5.gif

Mine cooks, but he tends to throw things together without remembering the touches that make things *taste* good. smile.gif

I love to collect those recipes that make people smile and say "UMMMMMM!", so go ahead and post what you like. I'm always amazed by how many people don't know *how* to cook "from scratch" these days.

I'm glad you posted, and please feel free to jump right in.

Hmmm, maybe I'd better bring out the beef jerky and fresh peach pie??? grin.gif

------------------

cat.jpg

Hello, Rodger! Happy to meet ya! It's so nice of you to come here and say hello to us all. It's been nice getting to know Hill...she does have a lot to say, but in this case it's good. I also talk a lot and am learning to hold my tonge in certain situations...

Any way, a big Welcome to you and I know that you will enjoy it here!

P.S. Congratulations on your recent wedding!

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

Good morning Hillbilly, and welcome to the family.

It is nice when men do some of the cooking. Just last evening, our son called and asked for a recipe. Yes, he has been cooking since he was about 12 years old. I had our kids all start out with cookies and breads and the like. smile.gif

Boys as well as girls need to know how to cook and wash clothes as well as iron if needed. smile.gif Grandkids will learn to cook too if I have my way. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Hi ya Rodger bigwave.gif

IT's Great to meetcha......Glad you started posting....we can't have enough men here if you ask me! MexWave.gif

Congratulations on you Wedding!! king.gifqueen.gif

Welcome!

deb

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

[This message has been edited by debbielee (edited November 04, 2002).]

Thank ya, thank ya, thank ya very much, for the warm welcome. I am the quiet one, I just sorta sit back and let Hillbillee do all the talking.

It is nice to meet all of you and be a member of this nice site. I will be lurking in the shadows and when I have something I can add I will put inmy penny's worth here and there.

Hillbilly

------------------

Job 38 & 39

How can anyone look around at the earth and creation and not believe in God?

Welcome Hillbilly smile.gif Glad to see a man who knows his way around the kitchen posting! My DH isn't too inclined to cook, just loves to tell me how I can improve everything without doing it himself rolleyes.gif But he brings home the bacon so I really don't mind cooking it smile.gif

I am happy you are joining us!

------------------

becca.jpg

[This message has been edited by Becca Anne (edited November 08, 2002).]