MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

We miss you all !

Just had to post how much we miss all of you here. Lori and I have been very busy with no time to leave replies but we try and get on whenever we can to read the latest news. It is hard to find a computer here in the Amish Community that works? We are very busy helping out with the farmers markets and helping out on any farm that needs it. Like if some family has to go away - we are there to help run things at home. Like this week was busy as it was and now one family (adults) are away having Shoulder Surgery so we are getting up at 5 am and going over there to pick for market all day until Lori goes to work at the Library and Michael comes home to do chores here at the homestead. Today we picked blueberries, zukes, yellow squash, wax beans, green beans and raspberries all for market before 10 am it is a good thing they left some of the teens home to help out.

So we will be back when things slow down. . . and from the look of things it may be awhile as every time we think we will be having a break (and rest) someone calls us and off we go! We LOVE it!!

Well I am off again - Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Michael2

Glad to hear you are both happy and healthy! bighug I think this is the busy season for most of us around here also. Our garden is producing in abundance here and trying to keep up with the canning and freezing is a big chore all in itself. I can not imagine doing what both of you are and trying to keep upright on my feet for days on end! God Bless ya both and make sure to take a little time for yourselves among all the business.

Q

Archived