MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Im Baaaack!!

Guest Guest

Hey Everyone,

Im back. Sorry I have been gone so long but had to get all settled into the new place. I am currently working on several computer help related presentations for school that I will be sticking on to a site for download. One is concerning Security. Another will have to do with basic computer maintaince which will actually probably be broken down into several presentations and another will be in setting up and maintaining a linux firewall. Im sure there will be more to come following these but these are the ones that I have chosen to start with. Please be patient as these take a bit of time to compile all the writen material and graphics.

I love penguins, just love them! My DD came home one day with a tiny little penguin tatooed way down low on the right side of her tummy. When she showed it to me I said "oh you got a penguin because I love them so much". No Mother, she says, it's for linux. I'm sure it's really because she loves me!

Welcome back Senwolf.

Welcome back, Senwolf! Wondered where you had gone! How do you like your new place? My DH also rants and raves about Linux...It's all Chinese to me! Let us know how things are going!