MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Chat Room

Guest Guest

Just wondering if there is going to be a chat room here? I saw it on the options, but doesn't go anywhere. I would like to chat with you all. If your not getting a chat room, maybe I can exchange instant messenger names with some and talk there. Let me know please!

Love,

windswept

Hi, I keep seeing inquiries on your chat room and have a lil suggestion if you don't mind. On my webpage i have a basic irc/java compatible chatroom registered to quickchat.org. My chatroom is used for other chatroom crashes so my friends and I still have a place to go.

My point is that the quickchat.org chatrooms are free and take about 10mins to install. Just for temporary use if you're still building a main room here. =)

Whoops-a-daisy! Sorry about that.

I would love to join in the chat rooms, but I reckon it would be about 2 or 3am here. All you would get from me would be ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........................

Maybe one day I will make the supreme effort!

I'm online far too much, I've been told!! Anytime during the day is fine for me. I reckon we are 5 hours behind you at the moment, judging by the times that come up as to when the posts are made.