MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

A FAREWELL.............

Guest Guest

To Florida grin.gif (no, not to you all) Giggle. After 31 years of living in the same city, I’m off and running for a new adventure in life! Sometime this week, my computer will be disconnected and packed up for my move to Tennessee on November 18. I’m excited, terrified, thrilled, nervous, can’t wait, and worried about this. However, I know that all my fears are outweighed by my excitement. Even though I know no one in Chattanooga, my brother and his family live less than 100 miles from my new place, which is MUCH better than 500 miles, right? I’m not sure how long my computer will be down but wanted to let you all know why I’m not around much. I’ve been busy packing and getting things settled here for the last month. That’s why I haven’t been here nearly as much as I’d like. I hope you all will wish me luck and pray that this major move in my life goes smoothly. I’ll be back (no that’s NOT a threat!) wink.gif

------------------

frannie.gif

I am so happy for you Frannie and a bit envious at the same time. DH yesturday was talking about moving and asked me where I'd like to go. I told him Tennessee. If I ever left here that is where I'd go. Maybe I'll just have to come visit ya.

hahahahahaha

May God be the pilot in your move and settling in.

Hill

------------------

A problem is just a challenge waiting to be conquered.

Impossibilities are just possibilities waiting to be made possible.

You can't stop the curve balls of life but you can choose how you will handle them.

hillbillee.jpg

How exciting! I wish you all the blessings of moving, and all the grace for the "not" blessigs of moving. Let us know what your new place looks like...are you moving to the country? Does it snow in TN? What led you there? I know it'll be a while before we get to here from you again, but I do hope and trust that this time will be filled with excitment and grace (I think now I'm just repeating myself wink.gif). frown.gif This is us at you "good bye for now" party....

Have a great move!

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

Frannie,

I love Tennessee! It is Sooooo beautiful! I'm excited for you! I love different places and I for one love to move around! I don't know why, but I do! I guess it's good to have a husband that clips my wings, and brings me back to reality everytime I start thinking about moving to new places! smile.gif I wish you all the best of a new life and new adventure!

Love,

------------------

suzzee3.jpg