MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Back to school!

Pixie

Pretty exciting eh? Sapphire is very excited, and she is totally dressed and ready to go, but she is not scheduled to leave for another 30 minutes! lol

She got new clothes yesterday so she is happy.

I have house work to do today, and I have to send a parcel to my dear husband in yukon. I miss him terribly! He will be away untill mid to late october. He wants me to send him shaving cream, i told him to grow a beard. lol I want to see what he looks like with a beard, but he said only if it gets REALLY cold. lol

Baby's awake, have a good day!

My place is deadly quiet. The only sound is the panting of the dogs and the sounds of their nails on the wood floors. Laundry is done, bread is baked and I am just sitting watching a little hawk hover over my field. This afternoon I'm going to slice some bread and pour some coffee and go sit on the porch, read the mail, maybe a book and wait for the kids.

GOODMORNINGGREENTEA.jpg Pixie, Maineiac and everyone else who comes. smile

Yes, school started here today too, so there are SCHOOLBUS2.jpg on the road, or I should say there were, we are a couple hours ahead of you Pixie. smile

I have done dishes as we did some canning last night and I think we may do more this evening. smile

Yes, I said we as Old Pine helps me sometimes. smile

I put a picture of what we canned in the Preserving the Harvest forum a bit earlier.

Right now the temp is 76º and our high is to reach 85º again today. It does cool off at night, but the humitity is a lot higher too and it is also high in the morning, it is still 68% right now.

psycoturtle.gifHAPPYTUESDAY9.gifHUGS22.gif

Archived