MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Brother moving in

Maineiac

One of the worries I always have is leaving the house empty when I have things to do in town. I got news that my brother is moving in with me soon. He called and asked if he could for the winter at least. His relationship just broke up and he needed time away. He is a chef and worked in some pretty big hotels around the world so I should be getting a break cooking. Now there will always be someone home at least.

My little boys Jack and Russell always let me know when the house is safe to enter, but now there will be someone there to keep it safe. He and I can rotate going to town and shopping. I get some welcome company too. The kids are good company but they don't need to be entertaining Mom all the time.

The food should get a lot better too.

That's really exciting! I have a brother who was a chef in the past who is in another line of work now. He's been hinting also about wanting to get away and I wouldn't put it past him to just show up here. I know he's planning on coming to visit so we'll see. He definitely would be an asset also, because like you say, the male presence, plus the muscles sure wouldn't hurt either.

I'm happy for you...I love all of my brothers and really miss them.

GOODMORNINGBUTTERFLIES2.gif

That will be so nice for you if he can come and stay. Glad you will have the company and know you are safe.

Being the youngest of 6 kids and we only had one brother, I don't know what it is really like to have one come live with us.

Old Pine is here with me so I'm fine. smile

HAVEAGREATDAYFLOWERS.gifHAPPYTUESDAY10.gif

Archived