MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Pounds lost in January

logcabinmama

-10.2 pounds for January! WOOOHOOOO Will be weighing in tonight at Weight Watchers, so will update this later on tonight with any loss or gain.

Snow, did ya ever think that maybe the gain might be water weight? I know it sure happens to me sometimes. I know I'm feeling bloated this morning, and my ring feels a little tighter than yesterday.

Twi, congradulations on your weight loss you must be so proud, I know we are......... Smommy don't let it get you down.... as the weather gets nicer you'll get out more and that will make all the difference....

Okay I needed to lose because I put a few on over xmas and I find that I am not as active as I should be in December and january..... I put on about 8 lbs and have lost 4 of them....hurray... slow but sure wins the race....

Snow, I'm just following the WeightWatchers 1-2-3 step points program. I try to only take in the minimal amount of points allowed me a day and bank some for the days I feel the urge to eat more. Yesteday was my "pigout"day! So I will be banking points like crazy the rest of the week to make up the difference. And to top it off, lol, there was too much salt or msg in the chineese food and I have fluid retention today too ... looks like tomorrow will be a lasix day for me also.

All I can tell any of us is keep on keeping on.... I've had 3 fantastic weeks, and I blew it yesterday, but today is a new day and life goes on! T.

WTG Briggid!

Just everyone remember, any weight loss is A LOSS! It doesnt have to be a pound or more.... 0.2 pound loss is A LOSS! If ya dont lose anything in a week... so what? It isnt a gain either it's a plateau and you will get past the plateaus and start losing again .

Well I feel lucky. I 'm still the same. Maybe when it warms up I can go down a couple more. Good job Twila. You makes us all proud. Christmas candy left over I still have Holloween candy in the drawer. di

Candy??????

Snow, I DO NOT, I repeat , I DO NOT, do Tuna.... If I had to do Tuna, carrot sticks, raw carrots and such to do this program, I think I would rather be fat! Except for eggbeaters, skim plus milk, slimfast snack bars, and SmartOnes icecream sandwiches, EVERYTHING in this house is regular food.

I was raised on meat, taters, veges, etc... and I still am. I have even been able to work in a treat of White Castle Cheeseburgers one night by planning my meals for the day ahead of time and not going over my points.... and still had a snack bar as a late night munchie.

Just remember, if any of you are diabetic, or have a medical problem, check with your doctor before you begin a diet program....

You are so right, Twila, anyone with medical problems needs to see a dr. before going on a diet. Even those without should make sure with the dr. before going on a diet.

My dr. did give me the ok to do the low carb. diet for a while, but only for a short term thing. Then I'd have to go back to regular eating. But, I haven't done any diet for some time now.

Think I'll see what WW has in the cook book as I do have my DD's cook book.

Thanks again for your posts Twila.

I just finished reading all the posts and CONGRADULATIONS to all of you who are losing or staying the same! Last Month I didn't lose any weight but I did lose 2"... I am so glad I measured and weighed last month! When I first started in OA I didn't want to measure because I didn't WANT to know my measurements! lol but I did in Jan and I'm glad now! I was so happy it wasn't 2" off my chest, cause I might start looking like a pear! Let's just all keep on working on it and it will peel off little by little!!!