MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Ed,Debbielee,Lois and Peg

Homesteader

Sorry. I just got kicked out of chat. Don't take it personal now. When I tried to get back in, it told me I was already in. So, I made up another name to fool it and get in, but it wouldn't let me. Darn..now that I know Ed is REALLY an eligible bachelor I can't even talk to him. (Wink, smirk etc) I'll keep trying. Wish me luck

Thought you got booted, sorry about that.

I had to leave in a hurry, e-mail from one sister told another sister was on her way to the hospital with chest pains. her DH said that when they gave her oxygen she stared feeling better and said she felt fine when she got there, but they are doing an ekg, just to be on the safe side.

hope to hear from him soon.

------------------

lois.jpg

Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when

our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

It was nice to talk to all of you last night. smile.gif

Lois, I hope things are ok with your sister. Please let us know what the tests showed.

I got kicked off a time or two also. Man, what did I do to get back in. I think I just hit the back button. Been so long since it happened. Guess it is a 'Senior Moment' grin.gifjump.gif

Or, just to much on my mind. smile.gif

Have a great day everyone. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

They found nothing wrong with her heart.

They kept her in intensive care though because they want to observe her. Got word this morning that they are moving her to a room. Maybe further tests.

I will call hospital in about an hour and see what she says if she is going to be there another day I will go to corning and see her.

------------------

lois.jpg

Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when

our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.