MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Figures!

ArmyOfFive4God

Here's a copy of what I posted a few hours ago on my board:

Quote:
So Today's the first day of Robert's week-long vacation, right? We get a phone call at 3:15 in the morning. After it quit ringing, I checked the caller ID. Went back to bed & R mumbles "Was that the phone ringing?" I say yes and he asks who it was. I said "Probably a wrong number, and they better not call back." I had turned the phone off, but if they called a second time, I'd be calling them in the morning. So about 4:30, R wakes me & says "I have to go to work." I look at the clock and I'm like WTF!? "Why?" He says someone broke in, took 2 of the flat screens (part of their security system) & trashed the place."

I told him next time we won't preface the "No one better call unless the building's on fire."

I hope they catch the punks that did this.

Then I added updates:

Quote:
UPDATE- they caught the guys on camera & are having their security team come in & close in & clarify the faces as they were moving too fast for the security system to get a clear view!!!

Quote:
THEY ALREADY HAVE ONE IN CUSTODY!!!!! Apparently they have a rap sheet on them already.

cheer Good that they caught atleast one of the little buggers. The other wont be too far behind!

Also glad that no one was hurt cheer

Being robbed does make one feel violated. So hopefully you will feel safe soon.

One Christmas trip I came home to a shattered bedroom window with glass and a brick on my bed. Everything electronic was stolen even the phone. I knew who did it. They left a trail of CD's to their yard not realizing they dropped it. The cops did NOTHING.

Archived