MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Batten Down The Hatches!

Lois

Another large winter storm is on it's way to the East coast AGAIN... I'm soooooo tired of snow!

my shopping list: bread, bottled water, propane for the side burner of the grill if we lose power, milk, TP, candles to replace the ones we used last storm.... milk, canned food that doesnt need cooked or heated in an emergency, first aid kit where i can get to it fast if need be, gas tank in car full....

GL all during this storm, I'm thinking of ya... T.

We were out earlier today......good thing we didn't know it was a level 3 snow emergency and we could have gotten a ticket for being on the roads!

We're in for the rest of the day. Got plenty of kero for the heaters, DH is working on my new closet (if he doesn't finish soon I may just board him up inside and forget about it!) We have plenty of fresh salad fixins since I shopped a few days ago and the usual canned stuff.

I'm supposed to drive two hours tomorrow and go to a meeting at our company HQ.......doesn't look like THAT's gonna happen!

Boy was watching Fox News this morning and they were doing a broadcast out in the snow. They even had to push a police car to get it going. What a mess on the east coast. Hope you all are well . di

What a mess here! over 2 feet of snow where I live in northern NJ and still comming down! I HATE SNOW!!! Everyon here is warm n safe and we're staying in the house .... no powe outages thank goodness and the snow is up to my Butt!!!!!!!!! this is just too much!

Here groundhog..... come out little groundhog, i just want to play with you in the nice warm snow..... hehe twi hiding shotgun behind her back to cap the little rodent when he pops outta his hole!

Boy, are you in the east ever getting it. We had sun shine today and as I am posting, it is 25 degrees here in MN. We haven't had more than 12 inches of snow all winter. We sure could use some of what you are getting.

You all just take it easy and stay inside.

I agree, Snowmom... here where we're used to the snow & need the moisture, where *IS* it???

We didn't get anything from this system. But 20 miles to our south, my brother & his wife were snowed in on Sunday.

Mom drove down not knowing they had any snow, and the snow had completely stopped just a quarter-mile north of them. They had drifts across their drive so bad they couldn't shovel it out in time to go to church.

*Very* strange!