MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

TY For the Sweet Welcomes!

Guest Guest

I'm so glad that Windswept showed me this site, you're all so very nice. Everyone welcomed me with sweet hospitality and I appreciated that.

I've been on the edge of my seat waiting to hear anything from my son in Kuwait. He's a Marine tank driver and I saw on the news today a little diddy about the guys driving the M1 A1 Abrams tanks. I looked closely to see if I could find him, but nope, he wasn't in that news clip. *sigh* oh well, all I can do is wait and pray.

If there's anyone here in this site that have family in the military right now, I'de love to hear from you. It's a stressful time, and friendship is so needed for ALL of us. Because this conflict effects us all.

I'll be back later!

Love, Willow

Good morning Willow. My son just left on Saturday for Korea. He is a 2nd Lt. in the Army. He is a tank commander. He is in charge of four tanks. He is also in one of those four tanks as the tank commander. My son will be there for 18 months. It has been very hard for me, so I can relate to any thoughts or fears that you may be having. We just have to hold tight and pray on our men and women serving our country. Keep us posted on your son. Just remember that every day that he's away, is one day closer to him coming home. Take care.

Bless your heart logcabinmama. I'll be praying for your son too,,, for his safe return. And also for peace in heart for your family. I've not heard from my son since he was deployed in Janurary. We were told he may be able to call home (last weekend) but the phone systems aren't working. And that we'll have to wait for snail mail.

Have you sent any care packages? I hope my son doesn't get all of his at once, he won't have anywhere to store it all. LOL

TY for the advice Hon,,, each day he's gone, the sooner he'll be home.

Willow

We were originally told he would eventually be able to use a computer to send email,,, but so far we haven't gotten anything. The last call my daughter in law got from Jesse's CO at the reserve base said,,, expect only snail mail at this point.

Love, Willow