MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Wimpy Wednesday

mommafitz

Hey Ya'll! wazzup

I didn't go to work today because I'm having problems staying out of the bathroom. I never miss cuz I'm sick so it feels kinda weird. Thankfully, I'm pretty healthy. Usually. I don't know what has happened........... yuk

Anyhoo, I was busy yesterday morning so I didn't get to post. My sons used the computer all evening yesterday so I didn't get to post. So here I am!!! loveplace I have to take a day off work to show up. lame

We have clouds and 48 degrees at 8:20 am. Our temps are sposed to go up the rest of the week with a small chance of showers. It IS spring ya know! clap

Speaking of Spring, has everyone done spring cleaning? yuk Not me. Something always comes up! rofl

Softball practice was really fun Monday night! DH and I helped our friend coach some basics during the practice. (We really miss it. We've taken a break from all the volunteering we used to do.) The co-ed team consists of 14-16 year olds. Seems to be a good bunch of kids. clapsmilie

I'll be checking in throughout the day. Gotta go..................

mommafitz

Mornin' mommafitz and everyone! grouphug

Hope you get to feeling better soon and then you can just enjoy the rest of your day off work.

I've only got a couple of minutes here. I've got to get in the shower soon as I have to be at work at 10:00. I gave the librarian a couple days of my working free so she could spend some time with her first new grandchild that was born last week.

She's so excited and I know how I was so I couldn't think of anything she'd like more. This baby is 100 miles away, so close enough to go see but not close enough to just pop in for 1/2 an hour.

It's a beautiful sunny morning here, no wind YET and 35 degrees. It'll start warming up in the next few days, I hope, and spring will really be here.

What is this spring cleaning you mentioned mommafitz, never heard of it! rofl

Have a good one everybody!!!

Archived