MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sweet Saturday

mommafitz

Mornin' Ya'll!!! bouquet

It is a beautiful sunny morning here in my neck of the woods. We have rain predicted for this afternoon. We really need the rain. One of the water districts close by has already asked customers to start conserving water. eek The gardens are happy but they are thirsty. We definitely need the fruits of the harvest this fall........

I am feeling better. Not 100 percent yet but I'm sure trying!!! banana My weekend goal is to start next work week at full speed.

DH and I have to go to town today. Our weekend will consist of dishesshoppingcartdustingclotheslinelaundryvacuuming .

I think we'll have cheeseburgers for supper. Maybe we can find an old movie to watch tonight! woohoo I am soooooo boring! rofl

Ya'll be safe, be well, and be happy,

mommafitz

Mornin' mommafitz....well, I guess it's actually good afternoon!

I was Marian the libraian this morning and I forgot to start this so I'm very glad you did.

You sound busy as a beaver this weekend. Gald you're feeling better.

DH and I aren't much for movies or Tv for that matter but I brought home 2 movies from the library today. Charley Wilson's War and The Bucket List. It seems I usually take them back unwatched but today looks rainy so maybe..... As soon as I typed that the sun came out so maybe we won't watch them afterall. smile

You all have a good day/weekend! bighug

Archived