MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Southern Saturday

mommafitz

Mornin' Ya'll! wave

I've been tryin' to sneak in here and read all week but time slipped away. I think I have a lot of reading to do. happy02

We are expecting some rain today. Temps in the 80's. Not bad for the end of July.

DH and I are going to the grocery for just a few items. This is our "off" week for payday so there isn't much money. We may also visit the library.

Homemade pizza is planned for tonight's supper. That's a good Saturday night meal. yumyum

We're just gonna hang around the house this weekend. DS2 goes to football camp on Monday so we gotta get his stuff together. I have to do laundry so we can find all the socks! rofl I don't know where those things go!

Ya'll have a Blessed day,

mommafitz

Good Morning !!!

I'm on my second cup (think giant mug) of coffee

I wanted to slip off by myself so bad this morning, but most of the kids are begging to go with me...they know I might see a yard sale or two. smile

But, I'm actually going for canning supplies, I'm going to can something today or bust! canning Hopefully, after the first time, I'll be encouraged and brave enough to try it again...

or not... stretcher

It's a wonderful day! We got rain. Enough rain for my gutters to have a little run off. Maybe my veggies will be happy. My chickens sure were. They were dancing in the rain!

DH and I had to go to town to get some more feed. We also stopped and visited a sick friend who is finally doing better.

Mommafitz I don't think I'll ever catch up on my reading. I just need a few more hours in each day!

I didn't see a single garage sale sign in town today. I guess it's the dog days of summer and folks are waiting. It's just as well, I don't have any extra cash anyway.

Have a great day all.

Archived