MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

something cute and funny

Pixie

As many of you know, I have a 3 year old girl. She is quite the handful! The other day both my girls and I were sitting at the table and there was a fly buzzing arround. It flew past my 3 year olds heard and as it went by she swatted it with all her might. she missed the fly and wound up slapping herself in the face. She Jumped down from her chair and ran over to me panicking and yelling "There's a bee in my nose!" I looked up her nose and assured her that there were no bees in her nose. She wasnt too sure so she said "Maybe the bee is in my ear!" so I looked and told her that there wasnt any bees in her ear, but there is a big potato. She looked a little confused, but when my 10 year old said "Don't worry, I get potatoes in my ears all the time!" she seemed less worried and went back to her snack. lol

Every now and then she will announce to someone that she has a bee in her nose and a potato in her ear. She gets strange looks, but it kills me every time. Do you have any idea how hard it was not to fall off my chair laughing through all of this?! lol

Kids are so funny and usually so serious about what we're finding so amusing.

Today my four year old ds must have overheard me telling my dh that I wanted to get cranberry juice because I was afraid ds might be getting a bladder infection. So, when we were checking out he told the cashier, "That's mine, cause I have a sick bladder!" I just smiled and didn't even try to explain.

Then yesterday one of my dd's who is 8, was close to losing a tooth and had already spent the tooth fairy money in her mind a thousand times. So at dinner she announced, "I don't want any meat, my tooth is loose and I'm scared I'll swallow it. I need that money!" Now, that is a true sign of economic crisis!

Cute story Pixie!

Archived