MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

For Trip

ol'momma

Originally Posted By: ol'momma
Mr Trip...You need to be more careful who you offer to shower with down there in the cave.... laugh

Ahhhhh Blondie my love
Shoulda "felt" your vibe behind all this...I'm slipping, gettin old....
I'm so pleased you joined these wonderful ladies...er...people, They are all Earthy Mommys like you..

Wish you were here....

Lovea ya babe
Trip...AKA Hozay...AKA..Rev. Doom
Yup..Your slow. But we luvs ya anyway.:)
Now go give westy and Darlene eacha big hug for me.

If I gave them a hug like I give you they might not let me leave... roflrofl...Stop grinding your toofers and TMYLM...thupthuthpt

For those folks picking up this thread and wondering what it's all about--

I grew up a few miles from Trip's MT home and have known him since I was in grade school. He and my Grumpy Hubby have spent many happy hours at my table argueing about guns, politics and women. He is our very favorite Bad Influance on the children.

After he brought it to my attention that he had posted a (somewhat falsified) story about me here a few months ago, I decided to investigate. That lead to me joining the forum and getting to know all of you (Thank you, Trip). Of course..I couldn't resist taking advantage of the opertunity to give him a little anonymous greif along the way, either laugh

Now that you are all gathering together, it seemed a good time to give him a good sharp elbow in the ribs and see if I couldn't wake him up a little. When you see him, give him a hard time for me! smile

Originally Posted By: Stephanie
That is great! Wow, I better be careful myself! What if my hubby is registered as ... I don't know... Shurleen! DarleneSwoon

And I've been telling her some of my deep dark secrets! eek

rofl

So you figured out my secret. I'm really 6'2" with a big, thick beard, bears run the other way when they see me coming, and I carry an ax instead of a purse.

As for me?...short..looong hair...quiet, kind, well read and spoken...small kids and puppys love me..lil ol ladys wait for hours at corners for me to help them across the street....

Originally Posted By: Trip
As for me?...short..looong hair...quiet, kind, well read and spoken...small kids and puppys love me..lil ol ladys wait for hours at corners for me to help them across the street....

Who You tryin' ta kid, Keemosabe?
I know ya, remember?

Although, come to think of it,the bit about li'l chilluns and puppies is true. They love you alright... as a chew toy.

Who You tryin' ta kid, Keemosabe?
I know ya, remember?

Be nice babe, I "will" be back one day and i know where you live, where your kids go to school.... :grin

You may wake up to find me, Jack and the Cave on your front lawn... rofl

Yeah... So? This makes you different from the rest of us how??
(well..Ok, I carrya six gun and a chainsaw, but that's only an astetic difference) laugh

rofl

These remind me of that Bud Lite beer commerical...couple driving down a dark deserted road guy starts to slow down to pick him up and girl says but he has an axe. So he stops and says whats with the axe guys says to open the beer with. Guy says hop in. They drive on down the road and they stop to pick up another guy (holding a chainsaw and a six pack of beer) and the 1st hitchiker says "he has a chainsaw"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aO3TO5L0bM
Originally Posted By: mommato3boys
Don't you threaten me!! sassing

OOOOOOOOOOOOO Trip you done done it now...Threat'ng ol'momma she is gonna tan your hide.

Shes wayyy to smart to get close to my hide.. rofl besides..I know stuff... whistle

Originally Posted By: Trip
Originally Posted By: mommato3boys
Don't you threaten me!! sassing

OOOOOOOOOOOOO Trip you done done it now...Threat'ng ol'momma she is gonna tan your hide.

Shes wayyy to smart to get close to my hide.. rofl besides..I know stuff... whistle

So do I, dear man! wink

Archived