MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

"Camp Photo's"

Amishway Homesteaders

OK here is my two cents worth. . . . .

is there any way ALL the photo's from 'camp' can be put on a site like Photobucket? can't we just have 1 password and PM all who have photo's to load them there and then we can all go and see them all in one place?

I for one have a long wait for a picture to load on the forum and if it were in Photobucket I can see them all in thumbnial and then pick the ones I want to see?

Michael2

I'm on dial-up too but out of desperation, I finagled a way to see all the photos lickety-split without waiting for the entire thread to load up...

1. Go to the thread. Open a new window. Keep both windows open on your desktop.

2. Go to the little red 'x' in a box that indicate where the picture will load (which will probably be sometime in November of the year 2012). Point at it with your mouse, 'right click' on it. Now look at the bottom of the popup menu, find 'Properties' and click on that. Now look for the photo's URL, click on it to highlight (select) it. Copy this and paste it directly in the URL box near the top of your 2nd open window. Hit 'Go' and enjoy!

It loads a great deal faster than the pics on the thread ever will. (I only tried this with WormGuy's photos.)

Pasting urls, one by one 'taint the classiest way to view pics...but hey! It works.

Archived