MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Freeze dried/dehydrated food site - VERY reasonable prices

Rae, click on the forum list at the top with the task bar and read down the forum list, and always look for the sub forums in each forum category.

Are You Really Ready is under the fourth forum category in Getting Educated, for instance.

You can always start a new topic anytime in any forum. If you need access to the Edge, which can get sorta tough, but covers alot of touchy subjects, you need to ask permission in the Cave forum. We are all trying to keep it decent and respecting opinions, but if it grates on your nerves, its a good thing to just stick to the other forums, some of us have found out. So, you have been warned. Most of all, this is all to disseminate information that may help you in your decisions about prepping and caring for yourself and your folks.

Hope this helps!

I have to agree with Violet - the taste is "different".

It works fine for cooking and baked goods though.

If you want a "butter tasting" butter, get the "Red Feather" canned butter (I have the powdered and canned). I much prefer the canned butter on toast and bread. The canned butter is not cheap, but is SUPPOSED to be good for 15+ years just sitting on the shelf.

Archived