MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

last Saturday of '08

mommafitz

Mornin' Ya'll! wave

I'm up early as usual having coffee. Help yourself. I picked up some Pecan Spins at Krogers last night so have some of those too if you'd like. wiggle

We are going shopping today so DS2 can buy some clothes with his Christmas money from Grandma. DH is off work for a couple of vacation days but he has a dandy cold and feels yucky. fever

We had a Blessed Christmas. I usually take my tree down closer to the New year but I may do it this weekend. Haven't decided yet.

We are expecting wind adviseries today with the temp in the 70 degress range! eek

I may have some great news in a few days...........

I was approached by a previous customer on Tuesday (over the phone) to please apply for the Manager position at a local Finance store! She was impressed with my work habits/multi tasking while she was in my office a few weeks ago. She is the District/Regional manager for this company. The local store is needing a Manager asap. Boy howdy! You could have knocked me over with a feather! banana I have never had someone come to me offering me a job like this! It really did a lot for the morale! clap There is great financial opportunity. Anyhoo, I did fill out an application and turn it in. I have been praying for something like this for a long time. I had left it in God's hands. And waited. We'll see what happens!!!!!! bunnydance

Ya'll have a fantabulous day!!!!

mommafitz

bunnydance

puppyinwindowsnow.gif mommafitz and everyone else who comes in. smile

We all had a very nice Christmas too.

Right now we have the two grandsons from Fargo with us. They will be here until Monday or Tuesday. Their mom will either come here and pick them up or meet us about half way and get them.

I'm sorry that your DH is ill, mommafitz, and hope he gets well soon.

It was warmer these past few days, it was up to 31º and today it is about 16º right now and it is cloudy. We had some freezing rain last evening but, it isn't doing anything now.

We will be having Turkey Pot Pie for dinner tonight as the boys love it. Also, I need to use the turkey up. smile

I am not sure if I will get in here before the new year, so will say, " HAPPYNEWYEAR9.gif " to you all now.

HAVEAGREATDAYSNOWFLAKES.gifHUGS37.gif

Archived