MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hill, just wonderin'...

Guest Guest

How are ya? Where are ya? Haven't heard from you lately. You alright? I think I'm going to need some help with some reaserch soon...you up to it? Hope you have a great day! Luv ya!

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

Brigid, they're in the Smiles website...just look under internet chat smiles....they have some that are pretty cool! smile.gif

------------------

I'm waiting for her reply to Reci and Twilap about the Christmas ornaments, and whether she got them OK and managed to distribute them to the others. Haven't seen a reply yet, though.

------------------

lowlander.jpg

I guess we'll just have to keep waiting for Hill then...

Brigid, it's the same site...click on the "smiles" option, then when all the faces come up for you to select a mood, go down and it will give you some other options, like internet chat smiles, and I think maybe a couple of other options. Here's an example of the "larger" smiles: derr.gif Just for you! grin.gif And no, I don't think you're a twit...it took me a while to figure it out too...I think you're real nice! grin.gif

------------------

I talked to Hill last night on the IM and she's having a rough go of it right now... could use some prayers sent her way, I'm sure. I think she will rise above the challange, even if it takes her a little while to do it... If I can catch her on IM again tonight, I'll pass on that your looking for her... if she hasn't been lurking...

Llamamomma

Thanks for the info, Llamamomma! If you chat with her, say hi to her for me! smile.gif

------------------

Hello, yes I could use a distraction and get my hands on a good task to focus on.

And yes I got the ornamints and they got to their proper homes alright. Thank you all.

Hill

------------------

A problem is just a challenge waiting to be conquered.

Impossibilities are just possibilities waiting to be made possible.

You can't stop the curve balls of life but you can choose how you will handle them.

hillbillee.jpg

Hello, Hill! We missed you! Glad you are here. Been praying for ya...

I'm interested in looking for houses on the internet in the StPaul, Minneapolis and surrounding area...but I seem to hit a brick wall everytime I try...I would like a three (at least) bedroom home, with at least 2 bathrooms, and to not live in a neighborhood where it's a 50/50 chance of getting shot when you go out...the thing is the houses that I have found are VERY expensive... especially if there is some land attached to it (I'd love to have a garden!). I was wondering if you would know where to find listings for stuff like this? It seems that you are able to find a lot of stuff, so I just thought I'd ask. Don't worry if you can't get to it today or tomorrow...or the next day wink.gif. It'll still be a while before we move or anything, but I do like to see what is out there...hope you don't mind! Thanks! Luv ya! HappyGirl

------------------

I have a couple of questions for Happy Girl and Debbie Lee..................

1. Would you consider a fixer-uper?

2. Could you give me an idea of price range? Some places ask that question in their searches. If you don't have an idea, that is ok, I can set a limit figure, I look for the cheapest as possable.

3. Would you consider land you could build on if I could show you how you could build a house cheaper than buying one? I do have an idea I have been working on that the non-skilled, non-tallented person (s) can build and the home will be better than your average home, cheaper to build, energy efficent (costs very little to heat and air condition) and the government will give you a kick back every year for building it. Also it is fire resistant (cheaper to insure), withstands huricanes and a LOT of other really neato stuff about it.

Hill

------------------

A problem is just a challenge waiting to be conquered.

Impossibilities are just possibilities waiting to be made possible.

You can't stop the curve balls of life but you can choose how you will handle them.

hillbillee.jpg

Hi, Hill! Yes, I've always wanted to build a house...I think I'd prefer that than a fixer-uper...my DH isn't very handy. We'd have to live relatively close to the city, considering that that is where my DH will be working (at least in the biginning) and the comutes are bad with all the traffic. Thanks, Hill! I really appreciate this! I know you are really good at all this, so am very thankful to have your help. Love ya! smile.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by happygirl (edited January 06, 2003).]