MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

The doctor's visit - Adult

Campy

Bob went to see a doctor but he wanted to make sure that the doctor would not laugh when he told him his problem.

The doctor replied, 'Of course I won't laugh, I'm a doctor. In over 20 years I have never laughed at a patient.'

'Okay then,' Bob said, and proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest 'whoo-ha' the doctor had ever seen. It couldn't have been bigger than the size of a AAA battery.

Unable to control himself, the doctor started giggling, then fell to the floor, laughing uncontrollably.

Ten minutes later he was able to struggle to his feet and regain his composure.

'I am SO sorry,' said the doctor. 'I really am. I don't know what came over me. On my honor, as a doctor and a gentleman, I promise it won't happen again. Now, what seems to be the problem ?'

Bob replied.

'It's swollen,'

Bob went to see a doctor but he wanted to make sure that the doctor would not laugh when he told him his problem.

The doctor replied, 'Of course I won't laugh, I'm a doctor. In over 20 years I have never laughed at a patient.'

'Okay then,' Bob said, and proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest 'whoo-ha' the doctor had ever seen. It couldn't have been bigger than the size of a AAA battery.

Unable to control himself, the doctor started giggling, then fell to the floor, laughing uncontrollably.

Ten minutes later he was able to struggle to his feet and regain his composure.

'I am SO sorry,' said the doctor. 'I really am. I don't know what came over me. On my honor, as a doctor and a gentleman, I promise it won't happen again. Now, what seems to be the problem ?'

Bob replied.

'It's swollen,'

Oh my goodness!!! How funny!! :lol::lol:

Archived