MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Spring Fling Pkgs.

Guest Guest

I recieved my package!! Thanks Reci! I recieved lots of flower seeds, a beautiful flower pot, blueberry muffin mix [yum!], 3 cookbooks [i collect], a coffee cup filled with coffee, tea and other goodies, a pair of gardening gloves [i used those tonight], a great smelling candle and the a gorgeous wind chime! I hope I didn't miss anything, I was like a little kid at xmas! Thank-you so much it was all great, I love it. My package should go out Monday. This is so much fun.

Guest Guest

I received my package from Grace! I made my brother hang the wind chime for me on my patio and put the hand made potholder in the drawer. There were magnets, notepads and a pen, a little kit to make a necklace, a book of inspirational notes, a hand made bookmark with my name on it, and a book about Heaven. There was also the cutest little moccasin key chain! It’s going on my regular key chain to remind me of my real sweet secret pal. Thank you soo much

I got my package from my Frannie. Just in time for our anniversary. 45 years today

There is:

A set of 36 aromatic tea lights with glass holders

A set of apple cinnamon candles in a glass

(DH says they smell good enough to eat.)

2 extra large pot holders (no more burning my fingers)

A coupon file

10 packages of flower seeds,

I can turn my whole yard into a flower garden!

And a magnetized shopping list that will look just great on my frig.

Thank you so much Frannie. They are beautiful. I will enjoy using them.

Guest Guest

I have received my package! But I'm not really sure who it was from....Lyon? Anyhooo.....how nice to open the package and see freesia and lily bulbs, sunflower seeds, a phone card, a beautiful teacup and a wonderful old spoon! This was a great idea, Snowmom! Thank you for coordinating it! And thank YOU, whoever you are

Guest Guest

Frannie.......you're very welcome, I love putting the package together for you. FYI though, the potholder is actually a dishcloth ( my DD made it) Be Blessed!

Guest Guest

Grace That was from me. I had it all wrapped up then remembered I'd forgot to put a note in it. Oh well glad you liked it. Glad the tea cup came through. di

WOW! So much Thanks to you Snowmom for ALL the wonderful things that you sent.

It was like Christmas.

Snowy made me a really pretty plastic canvas picture of a light house with a passage from the Bible and I have added it to the light house motif of my kitchen. You did a beautiful job on it Snowy and I will cherish it forever.

Other items in this huge box Snowy Sent are a really pretty butterfly with flower to put on a flower pot. Some cookbooks along with a bag Brach's Chocolate Easter Eggs and a Girl Talk Book which is really neat plus a Counted Cross Stitch n Frame Lighthouse craft which I will have fun making and an Address Book which ( how did you know I needed one) is really cute and packs of flower seeds ( you sent my spring flowers to me) and a tape of Classical Music with some lovely music, and a pair of garden gloves and a really cute magnetic calendar( I look like that girl on the calendar Carol, and a really neat light house applique patch and candles one gardenia fragrant and a water globe and angel and I collect waterglobes and angels and a beautiful white and silver angel and an adorable teddy bear angel which have all gone into my collection....oh oh I forgot she sent me a garden angel which won't go in the garden but in my angel case. She also sent a plastic canvass tea cup with tea inside the opening and a cross in a holder that you carry with you, its already in my purse with a saying about the meaning of the cross in my pocket and she also sent my mom a tea cup and cross which I delivered to my mom and last but not least A beautiful Light House Welcome Plaque which is really neat. Its blue and white with with a sailboat and seagulls, clouds and light house with Shells and sea nets oh and I can't forget the post cards of Minnesota which are great! Beautiful Lakes, Sunsets with sailboats and History... And a card of the whole State and special interests in the state. They will make a great addition to my post card collection and I hope some day we can get out that way to experieince your State and its many beautiful spots... Thanks so so very much Snowmom for the wonderful surprises. It really brightened up my rainy day!

Still waiting for mine, and I don't think the one I sent has reached my Secret Pal yet either. Looking forward to it......!

Guest Guest

I got mine Saturday. But didn't know til I got home today. Hey Lowlander do you have dogs. Mine keep smelling the socks and smelling them. LOL cute. Oh you're so lucky to be gardening already. We had snow and snow and then ice . I can't wait to plant the seeds you gave me and tea too. And candles are great too. Have one burning next tp me now. Thanks so much .This was so much fun. Diane

Guest Guest

Lois,

Thank You so much! GIANT HUGS!!!!!!!

I love the cook books. I started on page 1 of each book and have made a recipe from each one. I can see I will be gaining more weight! It is so much fun to get things from other parts of the world. I have seen a maple tree, I think. I am so excited to get Maple Syrup! I got real Maple Syrup!!!!! If I return the jar can I get a refill? and thank you for the gardening gloves, another item I can scratch off of my shopping list. (I will get your seeds in the mail this week, I have been so busy with kidding and lambing)

Thank You my Mrs. surivial Sister/Secret Pal.

wes

So glad you liked the things. Huck toweling only comes in white now, and I would have to do a search for it on the net. The last time I bought it I bought a bolt. There are double loops on the fabric that you work your pattern in, so it stays straight.

I wanted to send you a pint of syrup but it was getting too heavy. Hope you enjoy it. The first batch wound up being maple sugar, as DH was sure that I didn't know what I was doing after all these years, and said it wasn't thick enough at 219 degrees where you are supposed to stop cooking for syrup, so he cooked it longer so he has some sugar, too.

I have been off line since last Mon. cause my puter crashed, and I had to wait for HP to send me a recovery disk.

Sure am glad to be back.