MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

My FurFriend has an "owie" and.......

Darlene

....this is what she looks like!

dogincast2.jpg

Well, almost! Her leg is all wrapped, but she didn't break a bone--she cut herself out in the yard somehow--probably trying to get back into the yard through the fence. frown.gif

That "little owie" cost BIG BUCKS though. Over $300 shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif

------------------

midnight.jpg

"Sooner or later everyone quotes their mother."

[This message has been edited by Midnightmom (edited January 01, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by Midnightmom (edited January 01, 2003).]

Soo sorry about your pet MM, but I have a question. Is she a dog or A bear? Or a teddy bear? tee hee.... Pets cost a lot of money, which is why when we got our newest cat we made her a totally inside cat. One of our last cats got eaten, by some creature outside probably a coyote never to be seen again..........

Hope she feels better soon, better give her your bed....hahahahaha

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Thank you everyone, and you're right, my wallet took a big beating (Donations gladly accepted!!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif )

$90 emergency visit

$45 anastesia

-- overnight stay

-- Nursing care shocked.gif

-- stitches

-- bandages

-- medicine

-- etc

$341+ owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

frown.gif Sorry to hear about you furry friend...hope she's doing well soon...and you wallet too! Man, what a beating that took! wink.gif

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

Mooooooooooooooooooooooooove over! It's time to let the cat out of the bag! grin.gif

My furbaby is a choc-lab/pointer mix, and she is beautiful!!! Pasadeena is almost 4 months old now, and due to be spayed pretty soon, but not until she is over this owie. shocked.gif

Took her back to the vet today for a bandage change. The wound isn't totally closed yet, and she still has the stitches in, but the doc says it is healing nicely. Her first bandage was bright pink, the new one is lime green. The pink one looked better on her-the green clashes with her 3 shades of brown!!! wink.gif

If my dd ever finds the cord frown.gif that came with her camera, I might be able to take and upload a pic.

------------------

midnight.jpg

"Sooner or later everyone quotes their mother."