MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Now What? Is this it?

ANewMe

Let me rephrase my original post.....

When do you decide to make that last run to the store....limit leaving home. What will trigger you to make these decisions? Do you have a plan in mind, or have you started formulating the plan to do "THIS" if "THIS" happens...or...."THAT" if "THAT" happens? Will hearing that a case has been found within a 100 mile radius....200 mile radius do it for you? Will it be an actual detection within a region of your state or a huge jump in cases being reported tommorrow.

I realize that it is really hard to say at this time because none of us really knows.... and the US has not been hit with death or serious illness (to our knowledge)...but many of you are much more knowledgeable and wise in these areas than some of us and I, personally, value your "trigger points".....

Do we have any unreality scenarios that we did before on this? If so maybe we should bump them...If not maybe its a good time to come up with one...now that it is becoming realistic.

I was just thinking about this question. I think that I'll be heading to Sam's club to stock up on things when we get a case here in my state. So far * fingers crossed* we don't have any reported. It's also so nice that hubby works at the local hospital and I can "judge" from what he hears and sees there. ;) I just want to get the dental work done on monday and then I can relax about that! It'll be over! I've been thinking about what I'll be getting also when I go to Sams.

I was just thinking about this question. I think that I'll be heading to Sam's club to stock up on things when we get a case here in my state. So far * fingers crossed* we don't have any reported. It's also so nice that hubby works at the local hospital and I can "judge" from what he hears and sees there. ;) I just want to get the dental work done on monday and then I can relax about that! It'll be over! I've been thinking about what I'll be getting also when I go to Sams.

Could you please keep us posted on what you find out?

Archived