MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

thank you

ROSARYCHAPLET

thank you for posting information needed to get through the bird flu and now the swine flu. i think you guys are more up to date and forthcoming than www.cdc.gov their statistic is still at u.s. holding at 40 confirmed cases

with the information here i learned first that alcohol is what's needed to kill of this flu. soap and water might not do it. i went out and got MORE hand sanitizers and rubbing alcohol. today a lot of it was off the shelves. rubbing alcohol is still there. the surgical masks are gone. and i had been planning to buy them this past month when my family wasn't looking. well, this is what happens. you loose your chance.

consider this a practice run folks. how will you do?

Hey, I agree Mrs S members do an excellent job of posting info here. Because of this I new of the dangers of Swine flu by Friday and Saturday morning decided to act on it. Got thirty more N95 masks and the food supplies for my mylar bags I had been putting off. I also picked up more alcohol and peroxide (cleaning out ears and such, mine are terrible) among other things that needed to be picked up. When we do our weekly grocery shopping this next weekend I will pick up some more needed supplies. Hopefully it is enough if this thing keeps going.

Archived