MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Lots of stuff - Peg & more...

Guest Guest

You sure are having problems with the internet, aren't you. I do hope things get cleared up soon and you will be able to come on any time you want to.

About the skin cancer, Old Pine has had two or three of those things and so we have to keep a watch on him.

Thanks for the up date on Peg. Hope things get cleared up for her soon.

Guest Guest

A long, long time ago I met eg&peg on line here at Mrs.S. I remember them for the friendly and knowledgable posts they wrote. No question was ever silly or stupid. It was a sad shock that I read about Eds passing and Pegs apparent demise. I had wondered what had happened to them. ( I hoped they wandered off, like I had.) Its just not the same here at Mrs.S. I am sorry for the loss here, of them both. The void remains. I don't think Hallmark has the right card, but a message of support will go out to Peg, if you think it will help.. Kimrstz

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I wrote Peg a note but it was returned today. It was stamped Return to Sender I.D.# and Unit Required. So the old address that we had earlier which I'm presuming is the one you put above no longer seems to work.