MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Smells.........................................

Deblyn

What can you smell when you sit at your computer? I hope it is something pleasant!!

I have a lovely lemon-scented geranium on the window sill beside me, and a bag of incense cones which were put there by mistake, but they smell so nice that I've just left them there!

------------------

lowlander.jpg

Our computer is near our living room window, and my DH left it open a little today (it's so nice out today!), so I'm smelling fresh winter air...it's very nice! smile.gif

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

Somethings are better left "un-smelled" Frannie!

Do you find it effects you sense of taste? My aunt damaged her nosel thang...and lost her sense of smell...and noticed she couldn't taste her food....hmmmmmmmm

deb

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

DebbieLee is right, Frannie...there are many things better left unsmelled...I can think of a couple smells that come out of the bathroom when my DH comes out! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Ofcourse NEVER when I come out! grin.gif

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

I tried to post this morning but my computer was playing up! At that point it was the sweet smell of freshly cut grass. A few small rainfalls and the grass is green again. Of course the weeds are growing in the garden too - ah well that is the fun of life in the sun!

SueC