MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Good Morning Monday

Snowmom

GOODMORNINGTRAY.gif everyone. :)

Well, it has been a few days since I posted here, but, we have been kind of busy. :)

We have my nephew coming, if he isn't here already, to cut some trees down. Think they just drove in. :)

Saturday, I made some liquid laundry soap, so will have enough for several months now. :) Just ran out the other day, so needed to get more made. This batch turned out so much better than the other one. :)

I have the dishes.gif to do from yesterday, and I have a mess to take care of in the living room. We were working on the TV Saturday and the roller came off the entertainment center. Had to take it apart and ended up getting a smaller one in town and then also got a cabinet, so now I have the movies to put in there.

I have an appointment this afternoon so today is really a busy day. :)

Hope things are going good for everyone.

grouphugs.gifpsycoturtle.gif

Good evening everyone. I guess everyone was too busy to post on here today. Snowmom, I didn't want you to feel like you were talking to yourself. :rolleyes:

I have been very busy the last several days. My hubby was home for almost a week so we were getting lots of projects done around here. We accomplished a lot.

I spent today trying to get back in the mode of things. I ran some errands and I went to the gym. Then I came home and tried to straighten up the house some.

I hope you all had a great day. Catch you later on.

Archived