MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Font Size

autumn7

It's possible for you to make the font bigger through your internet explorer (or whichever version you use). I'll check in the control panel to see if there's anything I can do in there, but I think our webmaster set it up as best as this program would allow.

Perhaps someone here might have a step by step they could offer.

I have MS Internet Explorer. Here's how it works on mine:

Click on "View" to open the drop-down menu.

Click on "Zoom" and a menu opens to the side. It's probably already set to 100%. I can increase mine to 125% and it still fits the window. I can also go larger, but then I have to scroll side-to-side, as well as up-and-down.

- - - - -

Alternatively, try this:

Click on "View" to open the drop-down menu.

Click on "Text Size" and a menu opens to the side.Mine is set to "Medium." However, when I adjust it here at Mrs S, I don't see a difference.

- - - - -

Hope one of those works for you, Autumn7.

I use Mozilla, if you do; I followed HSMom's instructions, found the 'zoom', and there's a 'zoom text only' option, too.

I have a message board so i now it's doable.

If you have this particulver software program for your message board, I'd be happy to hear how to enlarge the font. I've gone into the control panel and am unable to find it. We're bound by the 'skins' and how the initial programmers wrote the program. Unfortunately, the font size on each skin, can vary.

Archived