MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Back sorta

Nytehunter

Hey all Appologize for not being on much lately my entire life has taken a turn for the sour. Evidently God has chosen now for some momentum testing in my spiritual growth in the form of being laid off for 3 weeks my fiance of 5 years thinking about calling things quits and my tooth exploding. But all things work together for good for those who love God and are called to his purpose. and my personal favorite In all things give thanks for this is the will of God for your life. So gonna keep moving forward and Ill be in and out as things begin to settle down.

Aw Nytehunter, I'm sorry, especially about the tooth. That can *really* hurt. But, I had to laugh too. The summary statement for my life in the last couple weeks has been "truth is stranger than fiction" and it really is.

So, go ahead and write that song. We'll sing along.

I, too, am sorry to hear of your 'growing pains'. I have been going through quite alot myself. In fact alot of people I know have been. I suppose He is just making us all stronger for His reasons. Hang in there. It will get better. It DOES make us stronger. It really does although it hurts alot during the process. B)

Hey Bro. I'm glad you shared yourself with us. It feels better to know more than just me cares and will give you support. You forgot a saying though. God only gives you as much as you can handle. Also don't forget if we learn from the tests he gives us we might not be destine to repeat them. Not that either of those saying get your tooth put back together and paid for. <_< Don't forget I am always here for you and you know my cell # USE IT!

I'm still praying for you Bro.

Home..... Home on the range..... Where the deer and the antalope play.....Where seldom is heard....A discouraging word.... After all what can antalope say....

Sorry I couldn't help myself. I would have added a couple more lines, but they are not very....Ummmm.... Lady Like. :Blushing:

Well an update Yes my fiance of 5 years and I have decided to call it quits No hard feelings no anger or any of that crap just gonna do whats right. So I'm gonna be very busy for the next few whiles moving things out and around and trying to get myself out of debt as fast as I can.

Archived