MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Shinning Saturday

Annarchy

Good afternoon everyone. :wave:

How are you?

My 6 hour trip home was uneventful, thank God. Compared to other months, I saw a lot of vehicles with luggage strapped and stuffed. I set my cruise control and watched the temperature go from a comfortable 87 to 109 when I arrived home, after bright sunny skies the whole way, while thinking of you all here, hoping all was well.

The fire on the reservation looked like it was contained, however, there was another one closer to home, high on one of the mountain peeks. :shakinghead:

Little Frank was an excellent companion, he climbed into his hammock and coasted along with me. He ferreted out the whole house and made sure I emptied ALL the bags. He wasn't too pleased when I took his 'woobie' and put it in the laundry.

I stopped and hugged my DH then finally made it home. I'm waiting for him to arrive and we'll have a.... reunion. :blah: "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." :wub::Blushing:

I hope everyone had a great day.

Glad you're home safe and sound Annarchy! :)

I can't believe today is August 1st!! It's official, half of the year has gone...and where has it gone??

Plus, with our strange weather in July in Alabama, it really has me off kilter. Well, I suppose we'll see what August holds!

Archived